TCO Sports Performance Programs include:
- Sports Performance Training
- AMP Score & AMP Camp
- Athletic Competition Enhancement (ACE)
- Golf Medicine Program
- Baseball & Softball Throwing
Our sports injury prevention program, Dartfish Motion Analysis and Functional Movement Screenings can also be conveniently offered at your team’s school, gym or field.
Dynamic Stretching Video
Click here to view our dynamic stretching video.
Find more information for each of our Sports Performance Programs below:
AMPScore stands for Athletic Movement & Performance Score. It is a 0-100 score rating that helps to identify the qualities and potential areas of weakness in any athlete. Whether you are a youth athlete or an elite Pro, there is value in knowing yourAMPScore!
Click to learn more about the AMPScore Program
- 8 Week Camp (week off for 4th of July holiday)
- (2) 1-Hour Sessions Per Week (14 sessions total)
- Cost - $400 Per Athlete (group/team discounts available)
- Pre and Post Camp AMP Scores
Athletic Competition Enhancement (ACE)
Athletic Competition Enhancement Program Objectives
- Create a safe and effective environment to improve core strength, flexibility, dynamic balance, speed, and discipline; thus, improving agility
- Help patients transition from the formal physical therapy setting to higher intensity workouts in preparation for their return to sport while decreasing risk of re-injury
- Progressively increasing intensity of exercises, introducing more direction changes, reactionary movements, and eventually sport specific drills as tolerated
- Supplement off-season and pre-season workouts
- Fun and competitive group setting
- Offer scientifically supported exercise into athletic training
- Take ‘pre’ and ‘post-program’ measurements of individual athletes performance in order to encourage and recognize progress
- 8-week return to sport program
- 1-hour session per week
- Small groups
- Video analysis helps identify proper body mechanics
- Individualized program development
- Measured progress
ACE Program Locations
Golf Medicine Program
TCO’s Golf Medicine Program is integrated with the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) and inspires golfers of all levels to be their best. Our golf specialists can help you achieve your specific goals. TCO Golf Medicine packages are available to all ages and fitness levels.
Click to learn more about the Golf Medicine Program
To learn more email: SpecialtyPrograms@TCOmn.com
Baseball & Softball Throwing Training Program
Our baseball and throwing program is data-driven and designed to be used as a guide for both young and high level athletes. Goals of the program include preventing injuries and returning to throwing after an injury and/or time off.
Sports Nutrition Solutions Offered by
Viverant’s integrated Nutrition Solutions focus on weight loss, performance nutrition, food allergies and more, offering a holistic approach to providing patients life-long health and well-being that complements TCO’s innovative Physical Therapy Services. Now available at TCO Burnsville and TCO Eden Prairie. Call (952) 835-4512, option 6 to learn more. Click here for a list of services offered by Viverant.
Contact Sports Performance
By e-mail: SpecialtyPrograms@TCOmn.com