Orthopedic Urgent Care
8am - 8pm - 7 days/week
8 am - 8 pm
Open 7 days a week from 8am - 8pm, Twin Cities Orthopedics - Orthopedic Urgent Care clinics can treat most acute musculoskeletal injuries. No referral or appointment is necessary to be treated by an orthopedic provider who specializes in muscle, bone, and joint care. However, there are certain injuries best handled in the emergency room or urgent care.
Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic Hours and Locations
Walk-ins Welcome, No Referral Necessary
No referral or appointment is necessary. Every walk-in patient is treated by an orthopedic provider who specializes in muscle, bone and joint care. With our extended hours, you can add a bit of convenience to your schedule, even during an inconvenient situation.
Can My Injury be Treated at Orthopedic Urgent Care?
Please visit the Emergency Room
- When the bone is visible or there is an open wound over the fracture (compound fracture). The hospital will take special precautions to avoid bone infection while they treat the injury and can offer stronger medications. Surgical intervention may be required and emergency rooms can provide a qualified surgical team more quickly.
- When the bone is fractured at a severe angle.
- When there are cuts and/or deep lacerations.
- When the area is burned.
Please visit Urgent Care
- When experiencing cold, flu, respiratory, and stomach issues.
- With conditions not related to bones, joints, or muscles.
TCO is licensed as a physician clinic and, when we bill your insurance for your visit, it is billed as a service performed in a physician clinic.
What does this mean to you?
Insurance benefits and patient responsibility amounts vary greatly. TCO will NOT be billing with a “Place of Service” equivalent to Urgent Care or Emergency. If you have a copay differential for Emergency/Urgent Care/Physician Clinic, the copay assigned by your insurance will be equal to the “Physician Clinic” designation amount. This copay is normally lower than what is assigned for Emergency Room services. If your insurance has a different copay amount assigned for Primary Care and Specialist, the copay amount that will be assigned is likely the Specialist copay amount.
Please do not hesitate to contact TCO’s customer service department at 952-512-5625 if you have any questions.
For additional questions about our Orthopedic Urgent Care Walk-In Clinics, please call (952) 546-OUCH.