- Andrea Saterbak Returns from Providing Medical Coverage at World Cup Races in Italy
Twin Cities Orthopedics surgeon Dr. Andrea Saterbak recently returned from the women’s Alpine Skiing World Cup event in LaThuile, Italy. Saterbak, a consulting team physician for the U.S. Alpine Ski Team, works closely with the team's athletic trainer to provide medical care to U.S. athletes.
- SCO Physicians Make 2015 "Top Doc" List
Three St. Croix Orthopaedics' surgeons are being honored as "Top Doctors" by their peers in the July 2015 issue of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine.
- Saterbak Featured in the Creighton University Magazine
SCO physician and Creighton University graduate, Dr. Andrea Saterbak, was recently featured in the Creighton University Magazine. "The 1992 Creighton School of Medicine graduate is among a select pool of consulting physicians who care for the men and women of the U.S.”
- Knee and Hip Treatments Help Kim Regain Her Mobility
When Kim started experiencing knee pain, her friend advised her to see St. Croix Orthopaedics (SCO) physician, Dr. Andrea Saterbak.
- Andrea Saterbak is Named One of Minnesota Monthly's Best Orthopaedic Doctors for Women
We are happy to announce that Dr. Andrea Saterbak, of St. Croix Orthopaedics, was chosen by her peers as one of Minnesota Monthly’s best orthopedic doctors for women.
- Andrea Saterbak Returns from the World Cup Slalom Event in Croatia
SCO’s Dr. Andrea M. Saterbak, a physician consultant for the alpine U.S. Ski Team, recently returned from a world cup slalom event in Zagreb, Croatia.
- Saterbak Receives Stillwater Area High School's 2009 Distinguished Alumni Award
Dr. Andrea Saterbak is the winner of the Stillwater Area High School's 2009 Distinguished Alumni Award.
- SCO Surgeon Travels the World Providing Orthopaedic Care to the U.S. Ski Team
The U.S. Ski Team's consulting physician, Dr. Andrea Saterbak, traveled to Maribor, Slovenia, Jan. 6-12, to provide medical care to the U.S. Ski Team athletes.
- Getting Into the Game - Team Physicians Play Major Roles in Athletic Team Success
The evolution of sports medicine as a subspecialty in orthopedic surgery has a strong history at St. Croix Orthopaedics. As one of the first orthopedic groups in the region to utilize arthroscopy as a minimally invasive means of treating sports-related injuries, St. Croix Orthopaedics gained a reputation for sports medicine in the 1980s.